Sunday, May 31, 2009

Double Day at Apple Market

Today's new experience involves two dimwit's at the same store within a period of less than 10 minutes. I was shopping for food at Apple Market with a couple of friends today. As we are walking around looking for something an employee walks over intending to help.

Employee: "Do you guys need help finding anything?"
Me: "No sir. I think we've got it."
Employee: "How about some sunblock?"

I stood there in awe of this question and barely was able to tell him that I have a skin disease. Seriously, you're implying that I'm an idiot who went outside and forgot to put on sunblock. How much nerve does it take to say that to a complete stranger? And to someone who may need help in your store. Congratulations, next time you ask if I need help I may just kick you.

We all then proceeded to the register to check out the fantastic food we were purchasing to make our lunch. The cashier asks me an all too familiar question.

Cashier: "Where did you get burnt?"
Me: "I was born with a skin disease actually."
Cashier: (in disbelief)"You was not."
Me: "Yes I was."
Cashier: "Well I'll be darned."

I'm sorry, I didn't realize people had never heard of skin diseases before. You wouldn't ask a retard why he talks funny. Because he's retarded!!!

1 comment:

あじ said...

How did you not punch the guy who asked you about sunblock? That's just insane.